Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Blog

Hello! I'm a 13 year old girl, I just started in a new school in Venezuela. My classmates and I created different blogs because the English teacher tell us to do it, the truth is that I don't like to write is like so boring but I'll have to do it if I want to have a good grades in english besides this is my first blog and I didn't know that this site really exists.
Well now I can tell you that I'm in high school and that I like hanging out with my friends and have a good time with them, I also like to do sports like soccer and tennis. Now that I tell you about myself I can say that I'll be writing about different things in this blog (I don't know what) but I am sure that it's not going to be boring. This is my first entry's and I didn't know what to write but I thought that you guys have to know a little bit about me before reading other things that I'll post.

No comments:

Post a Comment