Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweets

I like to eat sweet things like candies, lollipops, gummies, chocolate and strawberry cakes; I also like to eat ice-cream. I don’t eat sweet things every day but occasionally, there are different types of flavors in sweet things like chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, coconut, and artificial flavors from the fruits. I love ice-cream especially when the weather is hot; like vanilla and chocolate ice-cream or vanilla and peach flavor ice-cream. There are some articles that talk about sweet things and it says that the sweet things make kids more active and I think it is true because my brother eats a lot of candies and he is always active.  Well my favorite chocolate is from the chocolate store that is located in United State it is called Godiva. I also like to chew a lot of gum even though I can’t chew gum because now I have braces but I love a gum called Orbit, it has different type of flavors and my favorite is the one with mint. I enjoy eating a candy that can’t be found here in Venezuela is called Twizzlers and it is a long stick which is tangled and you have to chew it a lot; that candy has flavors like strawberry and cherries. I really prefer the candies from the United Sates than from Venezuela because the candies from there have a better tastes than the one from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment