Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Very Good...

Hi guys, now I am reading a very interesting book that a friend recommended it is called Evermore by Alyson Noel. It is about a teenage girl that went through and accident and her mother and her father died also her sibling that was 5 years younger than her but after that she became psychic and could read all the people history by toughing them she could also see the color of aura from people. She is living with her aunt but they don't talk to much, and she can talk with her dead sister I know it sounds weird but it says that on the book. One day there was a new guy in her school and she was totally into him but she didn't want to admit it with her friends but there was a problem she could read everybody history except him. I know that if you guys read this you are going to ask what happens at the end but I have not finished reading it. And also I am not going to write the end so you can read it and will know what is going to happen. I really don't like to read but this book is very cool and is not the only book it has like an entire series.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment